Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Other Informations

  1. I am a great artist. I mostly draw stick figures of people and I sometimes draw a character who somewhat looks like Phineas Flynn from Disney Channel's 'Phineas and Ferb'.
  2. I am smart at playing a few card games.
  3. I don't like violence, swears, and graffiti around town.
  4. I sometimes have a hard memory.
  5. I like looking at DeviantArt and YouTube.
  6. I am not into reading Encyclopedia Books.
  7. I like to sing, but I don't have a very good wide range.
  8. I love visiting my friends and cousins.
  9. I love watching The Simpsons, Futurama, and The Big Bang Theory on TV. I even love watching Disney Channel, though I don't have cable. The shows I don't like to watch Family Guy or more of those productions.
  10. Eating lettuce and beans bothers me.
  11. I don't like doing math homework, especially money math, sizes, and figuring out what time it is.
  12. Sure Batman is more of a boy's thing, but I like Batman and the Joker.
  13. Glitter bothers me when they're stuck on me.
There may be a few more informations to say, but I think this is enough information to say.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeana! This is awesome! And Batman doesn't have to be a boy's thing; he's my favorite super hero. Keep singing!

    Love,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeana,
    Batman is also my favorite superhero!!! I have a cape and t-shirt. :) also i hate beans too! keep doing the blog. it is VERY good <3 anyways hope all is going well for you and the fam. And keep up the artwork, we still have some of your old comics and i enjoy them very much.
    Lots f love,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete