Wednesday, November 5, 2014



I don't remember if I was at high school or at the Ace-Program, and I don't remember what I was saying, but what I do remember is since there were more boys and less girls, especially me, I said something and either ended or started to speak up to my classmates, saying 'boys'. And someone, I don't remember who, said 'and girls'. But I did try to say that I don't need to say 'and girls'.
I will tell you why I didn't say 'and girls;
  1. When I watch Disney's 1988 movie 'Oliver & Company', the character, Fagin, calls his dogs, and sometimes Oliver, although he's a cat, 'boys', even though one of his dogs is a female dog named Rita.
When I watch Disney's 2001 movie 'Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure', the Slender Doberman/Rottweiler mix character, Buster, calls his junkyard dog minions 'boys', even though two of his dogs are female dogs named Angel and Ruby.

So that was why when I'm with a group of classmates, I say 'boys' without saying 'and girls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment